Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Remitly's Pricing program is at the core of our revenue and customer value, using data to improve customer retention while driving revenue growth and providing deep insights on customer behavior for teams across Remitly. As the Senior Manager, Pricing Analytics, reporting to the Director of Revenue Management, you will oversee the vision and strategy around our remittance pricing. You will manage a team of pricing experts to drive revenue and unit economics. As an analytics leader within the pricing space, you will work with engineering teams, product teams, business managers, and other analytics functions to identify areas of opportunity, design and execute solutions, and measure the impact of any changes. You will have end-to-end ownership of an essential and complex area that impacts every Remitly customer, having an out-sized impact on our business.
- Manage a growing team of analysts, economists, and decision scientists.
- Collaborate across Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Marketing, and Product teams to develop, price, and launch new product packages
- Build pricing strategies to optimize revenue and other key metrics
- Develop, maintain, and improve reporting dashboards to identify performance trends.
- Perform statistical/econometric analyses and ad hoc deep dives to understand business drivers and customer behavior.
- Identify opportunities for building optimization and automation tools to improve operational efficiency.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, engineering, or a quantitative field.
- 5+ years experience in pricing, strategy consulting, finance, or data science.
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Expertise in financial modeling and unit economics.
- Experience with statistical/econometric modeling.
- Familiarity with R, Python, or other programming languages and expertise in SQL.
- Knowledge of data visualization and related tools (e.g. Tableau, Sisense/Periscope).
- Success applying statistical methods to complex and open-ended problems.
- Experience managing Pricing operations.
Expectations are for the role to eventually be located in our Seattle office, although we are flexible with remote work initially.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer