At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. Remitly is a licensed financial services company in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, and Ireland. Each of these jurisdictions requires, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing program.
The Customer Protection Associate, reporting to the Customer Success Team Manager, will oversee daily fraud screening and compliance workflows to ensure delivery of customer transactions. You will investigate suspicious activity, escalating cases where regulatory reports may be required, and working upstream with internal tools teams to systematically eliminate unwanted activity from the Remitly platform. You will be a fluent Mandarin and English speaking team member and a part of our operations team in Cork, Ireland ensuring there is a process for risk management and governance on fraud prevention and control.
- Monitor real-time queues and identify high-risk transactions within the business portfolio such as fraud, theft and similar other risks
- Determine best practices to support with the identification of transaction patterns and trends
- Contact customers and banking institutions to verify transactions and payment information
- Help resolve customer transaction queries across multiple channels
- Flexibility with working from the office or from home
- At least two (2) years of experience in e-commerce, fraud prevention, quality control or related field or
- Exceptional analytical skills, including the ability to recognise non-obvious patterns
- Excellent English communication skill both in speaking and writing.
Fluency in additional languages is preferred
- Health insurance
- Learn and development benefits
- 3000+ free online courses available
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer