Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About The Role
The Organic Growth squad works on accelerating growth for Remitly by building great experiences and infrastructure that powers the remitly.com website. The team owns the entire technology backend and front end customer experience that enables someone to discover Remitly through SEO and then convert into a customer. You'll work closely with design, product management, marketing and other engineering teams to achieve this goal. You'll report to the Engineering Manager, Marketing Products.
What you'll do
- Build and shape the technology stack that powers our website's pages to make them discoverable and performant
- Set the standard for engineering excellence with design, quality, documentation, and code maintainability within the team.
- Break down large projects into milestones and stories that can be accomplished by more junior engineers.
- Collaborate directly with your customers (marketing team) within Remitly to develop products and features that help our customer acquisition efforts
What we need from you
- A BS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- 6+ years of experience as a software developer
- An understanding of software development best practices and software design patterns
- A high sense of ownership. You find problems and seek solutions with urgency.
- (Preferred) Knowledge of SEO, conversion optimization, and marketing funnels
- (Preferred) Experience with A/B testing
- Office in a Kraków city centre
- Health/Dental Coverage - LUX MED VIP
- Life Insurance
- Multisport or EdenRed
- Education / Conferences Budget
- Equipment of your choice
- Standing desks
- Unlimited paid time off
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.