Risk and Fraud Customer Success Team Manager
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
Reporting to the REL General Manager, as the Customer Success Team Manager, you provide outstanding support to our Fraud & Risk team in Cork, Ireland. Your primary focus in this important leadership role is to build and highly engaged teams. This is achieved through coaching and providing guidance on career development, Remitly cultural values, personal and team performance, and overseeing the team's daily activities. You get to create an environment of empowerment for your team, and amazing experiences for your customers.
The ideal applicant for this role will have previous work experience in the online financial services industry. This role is based in our new office in Cork, Ireland.
- Support with the achievement of service promises as individuals and as a team
- Manage the team's activities and the achievement of established service promises at both the individual and the team level building connections and trust within the team
- Lead the team's performance management, career development, learning and development, and engagement
- Communicate with relevant partners - Customer Success leadership, Site leadership, HR, Program Managers
- Mastery of Product, Process, Business Economics and Service Standards
- Investigative and problem solving skills
- Business level affect understanding
- Customer Focus - anticipates customer needs and provides services that are beyond customers expectations, uses customer insights to promote and guide the development of solutions, and serves as a strategic partner to build and grow profitable and long-lasting relationships
- Communicate in one-on-one settings, small, large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels, attentively listens to others and adjusts to fit the audience and the message. Provide helpful information to others across the organization and encourage the open expression of diverse ideas and opinion
- At least two (2) years of experience as Team Manager/Lead in customer success, customer protection/fraud prevention or related field
- Support with the detection of non-obvious patterns
- Excellent English communication skill both in speaking and writing.
Who We Are:
Remitly is the largest independent digital remittance company headquartered in the United States, transferring over $5 billion in annualized volume from its customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia to loved ones throughout the world. Remitly is a licensed financial services company in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, and Ireland. Our proprietary global transfer network includes its easy-to-use mobile app, which makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, World Bank's International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers' PayU, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders' Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. For more information, visit remitly.com. Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Individuals looking for employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
- Health insurance
- Learn and development benefits
- 3000+ free online courses available