Business Intelligence Analyst
As a Reconciliation BI Analyst, you will be responsible for doing extensive analysis and management of reconciliation data. You will be presenting the findings and data-driven solutions to mitigate the risks and losses of the company. The quantitative insights you bring will have an out-sized impact on the business. You will work closely with program managers, other analysts, engineers, and customer and partner specialists.
What you’ll be doing:
- Apply ETL processes and programming skills to convert raw partner data into clean and usable data.
- Make data accessible and understandable by building dashboards and developing insights.
- Create models to understand transaction behavior, losses mitigation and forecasting.
- Drive improvements to our product and work processes to become more efficient.
- Support other teams and departments as needed.
- Biased for action: willing to build the first prototype, and continuously improve based on learnings.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Minimum five years of relevant experience in data analysis, data management, statistical modeling, and building reports. Working in a financial institution is a plus.
- Experience with data visualization and related tools (e.g., Tableau, Periscope).
- Knowledge in using SQL, Python, R, or other statistical programs.
- Knowledge in ETL tools (like Amazon S3 and Redshift) and
- Knowledge in version control systems (it).
- Experience in analyzing large volumes of data.
- Can prioritize and meet deadlines efficiently within a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment with a passion for problem-solving.
- Possess a natural curiosity to dive into the details and have a strong analytical mindset.
- Have a bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Statistics, or related field).