Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As an intern on the Multicultural Media and Outreach (MMO) team (Growth Marketing), you will report to the Sr. Marketing Manager and focus on performance-driven multicultural media and outreach. The MMO intern will help build multi-channel media strategies. You'll gain exposure to many facets of the corporate marketing department within a high-growth startup and requires a mix of the art and science of marketing – at times you'll need to think like our customers and, at other times, you'll make sure we implement our programs flawlessly. This is a unique opportunity for an aspiring marketer with an interest in marketing and media to gain exposure in a global, fast-growing consumer business.
- Gain experience with a variety of media channels (CTV, Streaming Audio, print, OOH)
- Learn about our attribution tools, analyzing campaign performance, and proposing optimizations
- Create competitive analysis and POVs
- Help develop creative opportunities to reach our local communities
- Completed or expected to complete your undergraduate degree (in Marketing, Media, Advertising, or Business) by Summer 2023
- Competency with Google Sheets or Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Familiarity with fundamental marketing and media principles
- A customer-centric mindset - can walk in the customer's shoes and advocate on their behalf
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer