Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The Lifecycle marketing team aims to build a base of loyal customers who try, use, and advocate for our service by delivering the right message at the right time in the right channel. They are accountable for the referrals, email, push, in-app message, and SMS channels, with the goal to activate users and turn them into loyal Remitly customers. The team's vision is to understand the customer journey to encourage our customers to become more engaged with Remitly and share the experience with their friends.
Remitly's Marketing Analytics team drives analytical rigor in all of the marketing team's efforts, using data-driven insights to improve new customer acquisition and retention. As a Marketing Analyst, reporting to the Sr Manager, Marketing Analytics, you will lead the charge in establishing outstanding analytics frameworks for our Lifecycle marketing team! You embrace ambiguous challenges, identifying low hanging fruit while perpetually pushing for big swings. You are passionate about experimentation, working across teams to improve our ability to support our customers at scale. This role can be performed in Seattle or US Remote.
- Design quantitative tests to validate customer or business hypotheses.
- Investigate customer behavior and trends, generating insights for customer growth or other business opportunities.
- Work with marketing and product teams to identify and scale new marketing and product opportunities.
- Develop and automate dashboards, while monitoring and understanding changes in important metrics.
- Use novel data sources to explore open-ended questions that may not have clear or simple answers.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, business, or quantitative field (Economics, Business, Finance, Marketing, Statistics, or related field).
- 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing analytics, especially in the digital or mobile space.
- Experience analyzing existing customers, including retargeting and retention marketing campaigns, customer journeys, referral programs, and correlations to lifetime value.
- Experience designing and analyzing A/B experiments and comfort with basic statistical techniques (t-tests, regression analysis).
- Technical skills (e.g. SQL, R, Python).
- Experience with data visualization and related tools (e.g. Tableau, Sisense/Periscope).
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer