At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the Role:
The Lifecycle marketing team aims to build a base of loyal customers who try, use, and advocate for our service by delivering the right message at the right time in the right channel. They are accountable for the referrals, email, push, in-app message, and SMS channels. As a Marketing Analyst, reporting to the Sr Manager, Marketing Analytics, you will lead the charge in establishing outstanding analytics frameworks for our Lifecycle marketing team. You are data driven and passionate about experimentation, embracing ambiguous challenges. You are passionate about experimentation, working across teams to improve our ability to support our customers at scale. This role can be performed in Seattle or remotely in the USA.
- Design quantitative tests to validate customer or business hypotheses.
- Investigate customer behavior and trends, generating insights for customer growth or other business opportunities.
- Work with marketing and product teams to identify and scale new marketing and product opportunities.
- Develop and automate dashboards, while monitoring and understanding changes in important metrics.
- Use novel data sources to explore open-ended questions that may not have clear or simple answers.
- Bachelor's degree with strong quantitative coursework.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in marketing analytics.
- Experience analyzing existing customers, including retargeting and retention marketing campaigns, email marketing campaigns, customer journeys, and referral programs.
- Experience designing and analyzing A/B experiments and comfort with basic statistical techniques (t-tests, regression analysis).
- Expertise in SQL, R or Python, and data visualization and related tools (e.g. Tableau, Sisense/Periscope).
- Experience with data visualization and related tools (e.g. Tableau, Sisense/Periscope).
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer