Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. Join over 1,900 employees across 6 countries who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
What You'll Do
We're searching for an experienced Recruiting Coordinator to join our Recruiting team. You will report into the Sr. Manager, Recruiting. You will partner with Recruiters, Executive Administrators, Hiring Managers and the broader Human Resources Team.
- Facilitate Hiring Manager's understanding of how they can open a req in Fresh Service and create a job posting in DataPeople.
- Schedule Hiring Manager Screens and Interview Loops to connect humans to career opportunities.
- Partner with peers to promote a global process and service level.
- Provide the best possible Candidate and Hiring Team experience.
- Suggest ways to improve our service level and process.
- Adopt changes to the scope of the role, Service level agreements and our process.
- Schedule Executive Interviews including travel and related expense reports.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
Who You Are
- 1+ years of Recruiting Coordination or related experience for a Recruiting Coordinator; additional experience and abilities for a Senior Recruiting Coordinator.
- You are energized by being of service and being the one who fixes things when something goes wrong at the last minute.
- You easily master details, nothing slips by you.
- You assume positive intent with your colleagues, hiring partners and candidates.
- Google Docs and Greenhouse (ATS) experience a plus but not required.
Who We Are
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are looking for team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer