Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Remitly's Revenue Management group is at the core of our remittance revenue and customer value, using data to inform the direction of our business and improve customer retention, while driving growth and providing deep insights on customer behavior for teams across Remitly. As a strategist reporting to the Manager of Business Strategy within the Revenue Management team, you will oversee the vision and strategy of our North America remittance business.
- Plan for annual, quarterly, and monthly regional growth strategy and drive NA business forecasting for upcoming months, quarters, and years
- Develop and execute business cases, growth strategies, and go-to-market plans for prioritized initiatives
- Proactively provide insights based on the trends and data observed in the business to inform future investment decisions for all teams
- Publish and maintain a detailed corridor prioritization framework to drive investment decisions across Marketing and Product and ensure alignment among teams
- Work in close partnership with Marketing, Analytics, Business Development, Pricing, Product development, and Customer Success teams to bring to market innovative remittance solutions for various customer segments
- 5+ years of experience in Strategy, Management Consulting or Marketing with the ability to start from a white space problem and develop hypotheses, an analytical framework, and well written business cases
- Experience in customer-centric work and are data-driven. You can review business cases and provide feedback or solutions
- Knowledge of data visualization and related tools (e.g. Tableau, Sisense/Periscope) and familiarity with SQL
- Preferably an MBA or relevant Masters' degree
- Alignment on Remitly's values
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer