Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As a Sr. Product Analyst on the NA Product team you will work with a team of PMs, engineers, and UX designers to build a best-in-class cross-platform customer experience that delivers peace of mind in every moment. The quantitative insights you bring will have an out-sized impact on the business. You will report directly to our Manager of NA Product Analytics.
- You will tell meaningful customer stories through data visualizations to build a shared understanding of how customers are engaging with the product
- You will become the expert on Remitly's app and mobile-web customer experiences, delivering insights and advocating for recommendations that result in customer acquisition and engagement
- You will partner with Product Management on roadmap prioritization and capture relevant tradeoffs for the team
- You will promote data-driven decision-making by mining data across multiple sources and developing metrics that cut beyond surface-level
- You will be a leader, finding opportunities to develop other team members
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, business, or quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related field).
- Minimum five years of relevant experience in a product or customer analytics role.
- Experience with web analytics tools like Amplitude or Google Analytics
- Experience uncovering insights to form hypothesis, designing product experiments, evaluating results and making recommendations
- Experience with technical skills (e.g. SQL, R, Python) and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Periscope)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer