Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
(As an intern on the Product Marketing team, you will report to the Sr. Product Marketing Manager and focus on helping drive go-to-market (GTM) strategies and plans for our Africa, Asia, Latin America & the Caribbean (LAC) markets. You'll gain exposure to many facets of the corporate marketing department within a high-growth startup and work with the Growth Marketing team to improve customer targeting for customer segments residing in the US and Canada, This is a unique opportunity for an aspiring marketer with an interest in go-to-market strategy and planning to gain exposure in a global, fast-growing consumer business.
- Create competitive analysises and POVs, including battlecards and teardowns
- Work with our Digital Marketing and Offline Marketing teams to promote growth by developing creative opportunities to reach our target audiences
- Work with multiple teams to help implement go-to-market plans
- A passion for Marketing and go-to-market strategy
- Knowledge of the African or Latin America & Caribbean immigrant communities and an understanding of the cultural nuances of reaching our customers from these regions
- Strong ability to think of creative solutions in a constrained environment
- Graduate candidates pursuing degrees in Marketing, Media, Advertising, or Business preferred. Exceptional undergraduate candidates are welcome to apply.
- Competency with Google Sheets or Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- A customer-centric mindset - can walk in the customer's shoes and advocate on their behalf
- Bi-lingual with high proficiency in Spanish or French
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer