Remitly is an independent digital remittance company that transfers over $12 billion in annualised volume through its proprietary global money transfer network across Africa, Asia, Central, and South America. Its reliable and easy-to-use mobile app makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process.
For over 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,900 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
We accomplish our vision and mission by relentlessly focusing on culture. We’ve created Remitly’s Cultural Values, which embody how an exemplary Remitly team member and the overall Remitly team works to deliver on promises to customers everyday. That starts with putting customers at the center of everything we do.
We are looking to add a Principle Technology Recruiter to our new and growing Krakow office (also open to remote).
In this role, you'll get the opportunity to directly impact our growth by identifying, assessing, and closing top tech talent across both Poland and regionally. You will partner with executive leadership and hiring managers to understand business goals and the people/talent needed to achieve them, while keeping focus on candidate empathy, equity and inclusion, efficient processes, and building Remitly's brand as an employer of choice. This is truly an exciting time to join our purpose driven culture and team.
What You'll Do
- Plan and execute multiple new models to improve velocity and increase overall hiring capacity, including hands-on work being a recruiter for events, leading debriefs, and leading post mortem assessments to learn and improve outcomes
- Partner up with global leadership (inc. Seattle and London) to support technical recruiting for newly launched Krakow teams in Product, Security, Infrastructure, Growth Product, Pricing and Developer Experience.
- Partner with your team and hiring teams to build sourcing strategies and workforce plan execution
- Develop a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
- Manage the interview process and participate in interview training for the business – including looking for areas of improvement to our processes
- Ensure a seamless experience for candidates from initial contact through onboarding
- Evaluate current recruiting practices, recommend changes to core processes to improve candidate experience, reduce organizational time on recruiting, and improve time to fill.
- Execute new approaches, channels, events and models.
- Stay up-to-date with current thinking in recruiting, research new possibilities and suggest new ways to compete in the market for strategic impact
- Participate in change management efforts to drive business adoption of alternate models and instill a culture to hire for "One Remitly."
- Participate in additional projects to support our business scaling globally.
- Be a mentor and coach to other team members
Who You Are
- You love your craft and have a passion for serving our international customers
- You believe recruiters are not robots and value human connections
- Strong alignment to our mission and values
- Successful multi year full-cycle recruiting results
- Leverage lessons learned having been in high growth environments
- You value the "what" and "how" equally
- Proven experience building relationships and working with leaders and teams
- Exceptional closing ability and sourcing skills
- Data driven, big picture thinker while being detail oriented
- Experience leading and facilitating meetings to drive positive business outcomes
- Outside-in perspective to stay abreast of market trends while building engagement
- Unlimited paid time off
- Office in a Kraków City Centre (High Five building)
- Luxmed - private medical package (VIP standard)
- Life insurance offered by UNUM
- Multisport or EdenRed
- Education / Conferences Budget
- Equipment of your choice
- Standing desks
- Glasses reimbursement - 300 PLN
- Transportation allowance - 150 PLN monthly
- Healthy snacks in the office
- PPK (4% employer contribution)
- Headphones reimbursement - 400 PLN
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer