Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Human Resources expert to manage HR for a portion of the Remitly business based in our Seattle headquarters. Reporting to the VP, Human Resources, you will contribute to the design and delivery of our global HR strategy. You will oversee core HR programs such as the annual review process and succession planning. You will coach leaders in performance management, compensation planning, leader effectiveness, and you will guide efficient resolution of employee relations issues. You will advise senior business leaders and strengthen Remitly's unique culture in our locations around the world. You must excel at earning trust and delivering impactful results. You will also partner with your clients and HR colleagues to drive innovation and improve the employee experience for Remitly team members. This role can be based in Seattle or remote in the U.S.
- Partner with business leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and talent management to support a high-growth business
- You will be the HR lead and partner with multiple senior executives and their teams
- You will review data to identify trends and make recommendations to improve business performance
- Continuously improve employee engagement, experience, performance and retention
- Assess and address development needs of leadership and employees and contribute to manager capability efforts
- You will engage with recruiting to support business growth
- You will be actively involved in the ideation, implementation, and measurement of DEI initiatives
- Lead change and innovate on behalf of Remitly team members
- 10+ years of progressive HR experience, startup/scaling experience a plus
- Alignment to our mission and values
- Experience improving organizational performance in a high-growth business
- Proven analytical and data-driven approach
- Ability to partner effectively with executives and managers
- Outside-in perspective to stay up-to-date with market trends while building engagement
- You inspire confidence and develop effective governance approaches
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer