People Analytics Engineer
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Our vision for the People Analytics at Remitly is to provide the best employee experience by empowering our leaders with people data for business decision-making. We aspire to move from operational reporting to advanced analytics; leverage data to generate insights across the candidate-employee lifecycle and enhance their overall experience. We are seeking a collaborative Data & Analytics Engineer to setup and maintain the infrastructure that supports people data reporting & analytics. This Individual Contributor role is responsible for setting up and maintaining the people data warehouse; configuring and maintaining our BI platform; system upgrades, maintenance, system enhancements and troubleshooting. This role reports to the Senior People Data Analyst.
Build and maintain RedShift data warehouse for managing accurate and timely people data
Setup integrations between our HRIS, ATS and other people systems/tools with the data warehouse. Build ETL pipelines that are automated and scalable
Own and maintain our BI system instance specific to People team
Work closely with the people team members globally to set up and maintain our global people data in a consistent manner
Provide input on the technical direction and help set standards
Work with SQL, Python and other programming tools and languages
- A BS in Math, business, Computer Science, Engineering
• 4+ years building and maintaining data warehouses
- Expert working knowledge in AWS platform (RedShift, S3)
- Expert working knowledge with APIs
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel, Python, ETL tools, Visualization tools (Periscope / Tableau), Git
- Good project and program management skills - reporting, governance, and driving results
- Rice Allowance - 1,500 pesos/month
- Transportation Allowance -1,000 pesos/month
- Paid Leaves - Total of 20 Paid Time offs in a year
- Paid Leave Cash Conversion - up to 7 days or earned but unutilized will be converted to cash and payable January of next year
- Accident and Life Insurance - You will be eligible and shall be covered via the company provided Health and Medical Program via its accredited HMO. Coverage shall start on the effective start date of your employment. Availment, procedures and details of coverage will follow existing company policy and procedures.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer