Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Passbook is Remitly's digital bank, and our Consumer Product team is the customer facing product team responsible for all core functionality including money movement, onboarding, and account experience. The Principal Analyst on Consumer Product will be the lead analyst and a key product team member. You'll be a strategic partner in identifying gaps and opportunities that result in guiding our roadmap. You'll get close to our customer, form hypotheses, and leverage data to make recommendations that have 10x level contribution. This is an early stage business opportunity within Remitly with the ability to dramatically alter the course of the business. This role reports to the Director of Analytics for Passbook. This role can be performed in-person in Seattle or remote from within the United States.
- Use your curiosity to form transformational hypotheses
- Conduct exploratory analysis to unlock unique solutions to customer problems
- Design and analyze A/B experiments
- Help build business cases, statistical models, and ad hoc analyses to grow a burgeoning lending business
- Own and define our core product metrics of success and size potential impact of initiatives
- Make strategic recommendations to guide the product roadmap
- Be a steward of data democratization and data hygiene
- 6+ years of experience in data science/analytics
- SQL expert; proficient in one or more of: python, R, spreadsheet modeling, and visualization/BI tools
- Experience in a B2C tech product organization
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, business, or quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Finance, Statistics, or related field)Lead
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer