About the Role:
If you thrive in a dynamic & collaborative workplace Remitly will provide an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every day. The Customer Success Workforce Manager – CS Operations will report directly to the Global Workforce Leader of Customer Success. Your task will be to ensure best in class experience to all customers.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for managing the customer success workforce & delivering optimal service for our customers at all times.
- Work closely with both internal and partner workforce teams to ensure we always have the right number of resources and raise appropriate alarms (If required). Also a close partnership with Vendor Manager to ensure any risk is well taken at the partner sites.
- Validate monthly outsourced invoicing & ensure partner invoices are raised before 5th business day of following month.
- Also work closely with finance / budget forecasting teams to ensure +/- 3% variation between forecasted vs actual budget.
- Work closely with Data Analytics to ensure deep understanding of the business and correlating the data to explain any unusual trends in the business.
- Strategy formulation and deployment of workforce process at overall business unit level (CS Operations)
- Weekly review of all sites on all workforce related metrics and report to global workforce leaders if there is any aberration needing immediate attention.
- Work closely with Global workforce leaders on various org level projects related to WFM Delivery.
- Help drive strategic initiatives for business especially regarding standardization and improvement opportunities of WFM tools, Help create a platform to ensure partner sites have access to right data.
- Work closely with IT teams to ensure weekly reconciliation of production license & almost 0 excessive licenses in the system
- Collaborates with Capacity Planning & forecasting teams to determine location & language wise requirements by analyzing forecast planning factors, including service levels, Contact volumes, Patterns, productivity etc.
- Identify opportunities and risks, deep dives and works with internal and external teams to implement solutions
- Communicates effectively with Senior Management & Leaders across the organization to determine priorities and direction.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or related field.
- 6+ years of experience working in operational environments and leading teams in banking & fintech workspace
- You're familiar with Workforce, Contact Center, and other essential performance management technologies, Knowledge of ACD/Call Routing
- 5+ years of management/leadership experience
- You have mathematical and statistical skills to maintain accurate data analysis
- Resource Management – understanding of staffing requirements and capacity planning
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification will be an added advantage
- Experience working with or for a Customer Care Organization or Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) is a plus