Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As an analytics engineer, you will enable stakeholders at Remitly to easily find the data they need to make decisions. You'll do this by leading a data mart strategy and using your technical skills to build it out. You'll partner with analysts, engineers, PMs, and others to define the requirements while being accountable for delivering the end product. This role reports to the Engineering Manager of Data Platform.
- Lead the development of data marts and pipelines for several domains across the company
- Collect business requirements, define successful analytics outcomes, and design data models
- Set company-wide standards for data marts regarding structure, quality and expectations
- Own our data catalog built off Amundsen
- 3+ years in the Data space as an analyst, engineer, or equivalent
- Experience in dimensional data modeling, ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Fluency in SQL, git and a programming language (ie Python, Java, etc)
- Experience with Airflow, Snowflake/Redshift, spark, dbt
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer