Analyst, CS Information Security
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched banking product, Passbook. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,500 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
As an Information Security Analyst, you will support our Customer Success Teams in different sites identifying infosec risks. You will help create or optimize mechanisms that protect our customers, our associates, and our business. To do so, you’ll use your analytical and problem solving skills to bring simplicity to our processes and internal controls and humanity to our business. Your value is critical to influence Customer Success performance, safeguard customers, and you’ll work closely with HQ Product teams to achieve the team’s vision.
This position will be held in Manila,Philippines.
What you will do
- Identify gaps in processes that may negatively impact the business and drive to solutions through a combination of influence and own technical skills.
- Perform investigative analysis to help stop the materialization of infosec risks and strengthen internal controls.
- Proactively and independently, work with stakeholders to assess infosec risks and internal controls.
- Evaluate security incidents to support mitigation responses.
- Exhibit good business judgment. Drive actions and recommendations to strengthen internal controls.
- Help bring information security awareness to all Customer Service teams to establish a solid information security knowledge base that drives our everyday activities.
- This position reports to the Senior CS Information Security Lead under the Global Customer & Business Assurance (CBA) Program.
- Strong partnership with CS PMs, CS Operations Managers, Fraud Prevention Team, HR, BPOs, Legal, Compliance Teams.
Who you are
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university or college.
- At least 3 years of experience in risk management, internal control, compliance, cybersecurity or auditing.
- Professional certification in risk management, internal controls, fraud prevention, compliance, cybersecurity or auditing (plus) is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Champion the cultural value of Act with Integrity at all times.
- Working knowledge of the financial services industry, and associated products/services.
- Self-confident, able to think creatively, and a thirst for knowledge.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Good business and common sense.
- Excellent workload and time management skills.
Qualifications (assumptions based on internal job vacancy):
- Open for CBA Specialist (I & II), Partner Success & Escalations, FSI, CSI, Incubation, IT Specialist, RFD, Workforce, Team Managers, Program Specialists.
- Must have been in current role at least for 6 months.
- Must not have any outstanding or ongoing corrective action for behavior or code of conduct violation.
- Must not have had any disciplinary action or written warning in the last 12 months.