Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The Remitly Investor Relations (IR) team communicates the strategy and financial performance of Remitly to the investment community to help ensure a fair valuation for Remitly's stock. The Manager Investor Relations is a highly visible role that provides meaningful exposure to the senior leadership team and an opportunity to shape Remitly's financial messaging and narrative for our analysts, shareholders and potential shareholders. You will report to the Vice President of Investor Relations and work with FP&A, Accounting, Communications and Legal.
- Support quarterly earnings by helping prepare conference call scripts, press releases, investor presentations, Q&A and other prep materials for investor meetings and calls
- Collaborate with FP&A, Accounting, Legal, Communications, and Business leaders to gather information needed for quarterly earnings
- Develop messaging for investor events including conference presentations, Investor Days, and one-on-one meetings
- Monitor sell-side analysts' estimates and valuation, market performance, and industry news flow and analyze Remitly's position relative to competitors
- Summarize industry trends and competitor commentary and financial results by tracking sell-side research, financial news, and earnings transcripts
- Manage Remitly's IR calendar, including quarterly earnings cycle, investor conferences, non-deal roadshows, and investor calls
- Maintain IR website and manage vendor relationships with event platforms and market data firms
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience including sell side equity research, investment banking or FP&A and investor relations at a public company
- Detailed understanding of financial metrics, valuation techniques and financial modeling
- Experience with creating corporate narratives and creating compelling investor presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with confidence to interact with senior executives and investors
- Comfortable in a fast paced and high growth environment with strong attention to detail
- Passion for technology, finance, and investing
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer