The Senior Real-Time Analyst - Scheduler (SRTA) is responsible for real time monitoring, tracking, documenting, communicating and reporting on multiple channels/lines of business, ensuring we have the correct assignment of agents as compared to the forecasted volume of incoming tasks to meet service levels.
- Intraday Management of Resources
- Take the lead of RTA team as needed by RTA Manager
- Lead in meetings with stakeholders
- Help with new real time analysts development
- Real-time monitoring of all queues, making adjustments to task allocations driven by real-time trends
- Real-time monitoring of agents, ensuring adherence to their schedules, handling pending time-off requests and schedule changes, checking and flagging them according to their performance in terms of thresholds set for ACW, Hold Time, ATTR, ASA, etc.
- Tracking attrition, absenteeism, and unproductive hours
- Planning and scheduling off-production events (e.g. training, meeting, etc.)
Reports & Analysis
- Build, maintain, and prepare hourly, intraday/end-of- day, weekly, and monthly reports while ensuring timeliness and accuracy of data.
- Analyze real-time volume trends and make staffing adjustments to ensure service level and productivity/efficiency goals are met.
Act as Point of Contact (POC)
- First POC for any escalations, outages, system issues or any other production impacting situations.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Operations, IT, HR and other departments to ensure smooth functioning of the production environment.
- Recommend procedural and operational guideline changes to improve communications and operational efficiency.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor/College Degree (preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field).
- At least 5 years’ experience as Senior Real Time Analyst (preferably in a multi-channel contact center environment)
- Ability to understand, manage and report metrics like Service Level, Occupancy, Utilization, Staffing etc.
- Ability to design schedules and provide insights regarding scheduling strategies.
- Ability to work with statistical models involving Erlang-C. Expected to apply these to practical staffing situations.
- Must demonstrate quick thinking, decisiveness, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Must be assertive and proactive in solving staffing problems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with attention to detail in a fast-paced and shifting priority environment.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel; SQL proficiency is a plus
- Experience working with tools like InContact, Desk, or Olark is a plus
- Schedule flexibility