Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As a regulated business, we're obligated to verify our customers' identities and our identity verification process is a foundational part of our compliance and fraud prevention programs. We are looking for a data-driven Program Manager to help identify improvements across our verification program. You will help achieve this goal by understanding customer behavior and Remitly policies, defining data-driven improvements to our policies that allow for a superb customer experience supporting a risk prevention program. You will partner internally with our Product, Analytics, Global Compliance, Engineering, and Operations teams to improve the customer experience, mitigate risk and strengthen our overall Anti-Money Laundering program. A typical day will include analyzing customer friction and the effectiveness of our risk systems, identifying opportunities, conducting root cause analysis, scoping solutions and driving execution. Reporting to the Principal Product Manager in Risk, you'll work directly with leadership and across teams to influence the choices we make.
- Partner with analytics and investigations teams to detect customer friction in the verification process
- Develop right-sized controls to manage risk and improve customer experience
- Collaborate across teams to develop products, systems and tools
- Oversee the formulation and execution of operational processes, metrics monitoring, and change management across identity verification
- Influence organizational outcomes and roadmaps to improve the identity verification experience
- 3+ years of program management experience on technical projects
- Experience leading process improvement projects for a large organization
- Excel (can perform complex functions) proficiency and SQL knowledge
- You recognize non-obvious patterns and design solutions for complex issues directly affecting the customer experience
- You always ask "Why?", get to the bottom of questions, and use data to make recommendations
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer