Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
About the Role:
The Risk Tools Engineering team is focused on helping our risk investigators make fast and accurate decisions with best-in-class tools to deliver a smooth customer experience. As a member of the Risk Tools Engineering team you will understand the customer and agent experience as related to risk, fraud, and regulatory compliance. As a software engineer at Remitly you will build solutions for complex technical and customer problems. You will also work on integrations with vendors and service cloud providers like Salesforce. You will report to the software engineering lead on the Risk Tools team in the Cork office.
- You will work directly with team members to understand and help solve challenging problems
- You will develop tooling and frameworks in a scalable cloud-based architecture deployed to AWS
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience shipping and operating production features and systems
- Experience as a member of an engineering team, including Agile practices
- Experience with multiple programming languages, and use of algorithms, data structures, and software design
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 33 days of vacation (including public holidays)
- Group private medical insurance with Irish Life & Health
- Group pension (6% contributed) and group income protection
- Learning and development benefits.
We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.