Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As a CS Senior Program Manager at Remitly, you will oversee customer outcomes across our global partner network and operations teams. You're passionate about building great customer experiences and solving complex problems by partnering internally with our global disbursement network, reconciliation, account management, and CS Operations teams, and also externally with our banking partners. You have previous experience in Customer Service or Operations leadership, and have a background in data or business analytics. You will report to the Principal Program Manager, Partner Operations. This role can be located in our Seattle, WA office or remote from anywhere in the USA.
- Help evolve the Partner Operations quality strategy
- Analyze opportunities for improvement in our partner network, encompassing both operational and product friction experienced by customers
- Based on findings from your analyses, define requirements for improving customer experience and optimizing workflow efficiency.
- Develop a feedback loop between our customers, customer service associates, and the product/program teams to surface latest issues.
- Develop processes for all partner-related issues that affect customer experience
- Develop programs to handle partner downtimes and holidays.
- Report on metrics to measure program success.
- Identify and improve success rate of highest priority Customer Self-Help content
- 5+ years of experience in program management or operations leadership.
- Experience leading end-to-end program delivery across large teams
- Basic SQL and data analysis experience
- Lead results across different teams
- Experience working with product teams to influence project-level decisions and roadmap prioritization.
- Passionate about customer experience and willing to sweat the details and dive in to solve customer pain points
- Experience communicating well, and leading change with team members and senior leaders
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer