At Remitly, we are inspired by our mission and our promise to immigrants, in helping over 3 million customers around the globe send money across the world. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the Role:
The Treasury Engineering team enables the transfer of funds to fulfill customer transactions, through both simple tools to help Treasury Business Operators track balance and trade data, to complex data gathering and processing systems which ingest hundreds of millions of transaction events and transform them into a set of optimized trade and wire recommendations. We are a small team of full-stack developers, working directly with our business partners. You will report to the Treasury Engineering Manager.
- Work side-by-side with Treasury Business team members
- Write algorithms to process complex account relationships and large volumes of data
- Create simple and straightforward web-based tools
- Prioritize the security, maintainability and availability of the Treasury Engineering systems
- A BS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of experience shipping high-quality products
- Comfortable building, shipping, and maintaining services and systems
- Proficiency in an RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server
- Interest in learning and applying security and infrastructure best practices
- Interest in learning and applying knowledge of infrastructure tools and systems
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer