Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As the Marketing Coordinator for the Lifecycle team, reporting to the Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will help implement their strategies by learning about the daily operations of our core CRM channels. You will help implement marketing email, push, in-app message and SMS campaigns. You sweat the details and are passionate about improving our customers' experiences.The Lifecycle team's vision is to understand the customer journey in order to encourage our customers to become more engaged with Remitly and share the experience with others.
- Support our Lifecycle Marketing Managers with project management and execution of multi-channel marketing communications across email, push, in-app message and SMS.
- Collaborate with external partners to improve campaign request process and execution.
- Prepare retrospectives for tests and projects to share insights across the broader organization.
- Partner with product marketing, growth marketing, and creative teams.
- Bachelor's degree
- Passion for our mission and values
- 1+ years of experience with an email or multi-channel marketing tool is a plus
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer