Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The Stock Plan Administrator administers the Company's stock plans and has direct oversight over the Employee Stock Purchase Plan lifecycle. You will prepare and provide information to employees about vesting schedules, exercise process and eligibility and general Q&A support. You will prepare new grants (new hire) and process daily employee transactions. You will report directly to the VP, Total Rewards.
- Project manage the cyclical Employee Stock Purchase Plan activities.
- Process the Employee Stock Purchase Plan with Shareworks, including global payroll compliance, all communications, tax, and processing related to enrollment windows, purchase, and offering periods.
- Review and manage data integrations and demographic file feeds between Remitly's HRIS system and Shareworks. Complete associated internal controls.
- Coordinate with our stock plan service provider, Shareworks, to provide a frustration-free employee experience and processes.
- Find ways to automate existing equity processes and audits.
- Assist in delivery and execution of Global Stock Communication Strategy Annual Roadmap.
- 3 years experience in the Stock Administration Field.
- A background in Stock Administration, Equity Tax Compliance, Human Resources, Compensation, Finance, or Economics.
- Working knowledge of equity compensation plans and multiple types of equity such as RSUs, ESPP and Options.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer