Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home.
Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,000 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
You will be part of the INTL growth marketing function within our Go To Market team. We are a group of marketers and creatives who power the growth of the European and Asia-Pacific business. Some of us are generalists, some are specialists, but all of us are passionate about serving our customers.As the INTL Growth Marketing Associate you will manage the growth and performance of our Search, Social & Performance Max programmes, and work with the INTL Growth Marketing Manager to support on App programmes.
We are looking for someone with hands-on experience managing Search & Social campaigns. You have worked on complex global sites that span across multiple countries and languages. The INTL Growth Marketing team is an essential pillar of our growth, you will help realise this vision. You will be based in the UK, reporting to the INTL Head of Growth Marketing.
- Deliver INTL Search, Social & Performance Max programmes. Working with INTL Head of Growth Marketing to design the strategy for Search, Social & Performance Max programmes
- Partner with our external agency who run these programmes. Ensuring resources are utilised so that the team are focussed on meeting our requirements, and focussed on performance goals
- Work with the INTL Growth Marketing Manager to support on App programmes
- Work with the agency to grow programmes as Remitly grows to serve new countries, languages and products
- Balance budgets across geographies, platforms and tactics while optimising spend, NCAs and CAC in-line with our targets
- Gather and analyse data for regular reporting. Summarise data from several sources into concise, applicable insights providing visibility for key partners
- Stay on top of industry trends and techniques, always looking for 'what's next'
- Identify new marketing opportunities and develop test plans
- Partner with marketing peers across both INTL and the Growth team to and share of insights
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based environment, while also working and providing strategic direction across multiple technical and creative teams
- 3+ years hands-on experience managing Search & Social programmes in a startup or scale up business; ideally an app first, e-commerce or travel business
- Experience managing Search & Social programmes across multiple geographies and languages
- Experience managing app-based marketing campaigns, in particular Google App Campaigns
- Proficiency with Google Ads, Facebook, analytics tools, measurement approaches and web traffic reporting
- Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting. with a desire to understand the customer
- Experience partnering with creative teams, marketing, product, and technology teams to build and use tools to ensure marketing at scale
- English language skills are necessary, additional languages are beneficial
- "Open leave" policy, subject to approval
- Great compensation package
- Health insurance
- Travel benefit
- Learning benefit
- 3000+ free online courses available
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organisation and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, colour, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honourably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.