About the Role:
We're searching for a Payments Program Manager to join Remitly's International Product team. This new role will be accountable for the analysis , monitoring and improvement of the different payment methods supported by Remitly in the different markets of the International team.
You'll use internal analyses and customer feedback to identify potential points of improvement in the payment space. You will work very with the Engineering team, this will help them to prioritise the initiatives that have a bigger impact in the payment success rates and customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the relationship with the Product team for any changes that involve new products, features or partnerships to both maintain and expand our customer payment experience.
- Investigate and analyse payment acceptance issues. Working with company partners and external payment providers to lead solutions to improve payment metrics.
- Manage operational challenges with third-party partners to identify causes, resolutions and implement process improvements
- Assess the payment related issues reported by our Customer service teams, resolve the ones that do not need engineering support and escalate to the Engineer team the ones that require further investigation
- Monitor customer feedback channels and complaints, to provide insight into payment improvements.
- Ensure the day to day payments functionality.
- 3+ years of experience in payment operations
- Experience managing external commercial partnerships with payment service providers
- Operational management experience overseeing customer success team instance resolution and partnering with engineering teams to maximise development outcomes (i.e. capacity versus overheads)
- Experience working in a environment with technical, operations, and product management team
- Excellent in using data, trouble-shooting in high-volume production environments and identifying customer and operational risk.
- "Open leave" policy, subject to approval
- Great compensation package
- Health insurance
- Travel benefit
- Learning and development benefits
- 3000+ free online courses available
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organisation and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honourably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer.