About the Role:
The Global Network team is looking for a Senior Product Manager specifically focused on the South Asia and Europe region focused on building a reliable, defensible, and instant global money transfer network. The Global Network team is a fundamental driver of Remitly's ability to reach international customers and provide a diverse set of disbursement methods such as bank deposit, mobile wallets, cash pickup and home delivery. From the quality of integrations, to creating a world class money transfer platform that can disburse billions of dollars, to the customer-facing personal experiences we build, the Global Network team directly impacts the Remitly experience. You will report to the Manager of the Global Network team and will have a dedicated engineering team to achieve your roadmap and goals.
- Understand customer pain points, market opportunities, and competitive landscape to build a global money transfer network that has competitive differentiation.
- Create a multi-year product roadmap for and communicate it with team members.
- Build empathetic working relationships with a broad set of team members across level, function, and department to accomplish your product roadmap and meet shared team goals.
- Help foster the product management craft, encourage a team culture that is inclusive, and customer-centric.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Broad experience setting and implementing a product strategy, roadmap and prioritisation.
- You also have great project management skills and have strength in building partnerships across engineering and management to get projects to done.
- A love for understanding how everything works, diving deep into details from data analysis to technical systems designs.
- Prior payments experience or remittance market experience.
- "Open leave" policy, subject to approval
- Great compensation package
- Health insurance
- Travel benefit
- Learn and development benefits
- 3000+ free online courses available.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organisation and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honourably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer