Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As a partner quality lead you will support the disbursement network operations, analyze current partner health performance, and propose actions for improving disbursement experience. You will work directly with our product managers in the Global Disbursement Network Team (GDN) to address events that affect our network which cause transaction delays, and collaborate to improve all integrations. You will also be the contact at Remitly for external partners and be in charge of coordinating action to support our daily operations. You will report to the Principal Program Manager, Partner Operations.
- Support regional product managers to improve the health of our existing integrations.
- Collaborate with regional product managers to enable new integrations and launches.
- Coordinate change management on new launches.
- Analyze current partners performance and propose action plans for improvement.
- Partner with product managers and engineering to improve exception handling.
- Keep a close partnership with external partners, and coordinate action across Remitly squads to support daily needs of our disbursement network.
- Address events that impact our disbursement experience.
- Be a subject matter expert to the operations team for proper transaction handling.
- 5+ years of experience in financial services, specifically in the remittance industry.
- You're a system or computer science engineer.
- Project management skills.
- Manage internal and external communications.
- You have SQL+ experience, and use data to make hard decisions.
- Continuous education opportunities
- Death insurance plan
- Free nutritionist/psychology consults
Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.