Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As a Product Analyst on the INTL Product team you will work with a team of PMs, engineers, and UX designers to build a best-in-class cross-platform customer experience that delivers peace of mind in every moment. You will be working with rich customer datasets to bring actionable insights that help to shape our product roadmap.
- You will tell meaningful customer stories through data visualisations to build a shared understanding of how customers are engaging with the product
- You will promote data-driven decision-making by mining data across multiple sources and surfacing metrics in a way that enable your stakeholders to self-serve
- You will become the expert on the customer journey while using our products, from the landing page, onboarding to the check out experience; the potential pain points they may face and are able to form hypotheses that might improve their experience
- You will partner with Product Management on roadmap prioritisation, actively participate in the OKR process and keep the team accountable on our deliverables
- Intellectual curiosity and the desire to solve customer problems
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a product or customer analytics role
- Experience uncovering insights to form hypothesis, designing product experiments, evaluating results and making recommendations
- Experience with technical skills (e.g. SQL, R, Python) and data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, PowerBI)
- Experience with web analytics tools like Amplitude or Google Analytics is a plus
- "Open leave" policy, subject to approval
- Great compensation package
- Health insurance
- Travel benefit
- Learn and development benefits
- 3000+ free online courses available
Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organisation and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honourably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.