Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The Fraud team at Remitly protects our customers and prevents millions of dollars of financial crime every year on the Remitly platform. Right now, we're looking for a Senior Product Manager focused on creating world class customer experiences that keep ghosts/goblins/financial criminals out of Remitly while helping our customers smoothly complete their transfers. As a PM on the Fraud team, you will be responsible for defining and implementing customer experiences that help us build trust with millions of customers. You will report to the Engineering Manager of the Fraud Program and will have a dedicated engineering team to achieve your roadmap and goals.
- Own a long-term product roadmap for and communicate it with the team members
- You will interact directly with our customers to learn about their pain points
- You will work directly with engineers on the team to define product requirements
- You will work with the Fraud analytics team to collaborate on a data-driven approach to helping our customers
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience working with data-heavy products
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability creating a product strategy and executing on it across multiple teams
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer