Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Identity verification plays an important role in unlocking financial inclusion and ensuring that every individual can access affordable, high-quality financial services. At Remitly, the Identity Verification team's mission is to create instant, trusted, convenient digital verification experiences for Remitly customers globally. As a Product Manager focused on Identity Verification, you'll be responsible for evaluating new identity verification experiences and driving their development while working with international business managers, engineering, compliance officers, customer success, and external vendors. You'll help us identify trends locally and work to develop instant verification experiences that reduce friction for customers and strengthen our relationships with them so they can send what they need safely, securely and quickly.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer segments globally with respect to identity verification.
- Partner with regional product and business managers to build localized experiences for specific markets.
- Build a product vision and strategy using your knowledge of customer needs, company strategy, industry trends and risk management requirements.
- Innovate and develop more convenient ways for our unique customers to complete verification.
- Work with Product Designers and Researchers to define UX and run studies for early validation and iteration.
- Manage, monitor, and scale products after initial delivery.
- Present project ideas and results to our executive leadership team.
- You have 2+ years of experience in product management with at least 1 year experience building consumer facing products.
- Strength in building partnerships with engineers, product managers, designers and business managers to get projects to done..
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience interpreting and using data for product decision-making.
- You're able to balance customer needs and business priorities, and short-term needs and long-term strategy
- You have experience leading teams using the agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer