Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Remitly is looking for an inventive and experienced Senior Executive Business Partner to join our our team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and Finance Organization, you will contribute to the success of a fast growing, financial technology start up.
- Manage complex calendars, schedule and prioritize meetings across multiple time zones and with internal and external partners.
- You will develop an understanding of priorities and manage executives time in a way that promotes productivity and efficiency.
- Track and promote completion of important deliverables, following up on outstanding items.
- You will manage quarterly processes such as Board and Audit Committee materials, collecting measurement. dashboard inputs, and creating and workback schedules of annual reporting process.
- You will partner with the team to develop the Strategic Planning deliverables, and employee communication.
- Help with the creation and implementation of employee engagement plans, with a focus on DEI and workplace belonging.
- You will plan content for and oversee all team all hands meetings, leadership team meetings, team events and holiday/ social activities.
- Maintain Google Slide decks for use with all partners.
- Organize and prioritize time sensitive information to ensure action required is addressed
- Manage coordination and submission of expense reports, invoices, and POs
- Collaborate and mentor other EBPs to lead company wide events and projects.
- 5+ years experience managing complex calendars
- Alignment to our mission and values
- You empathize with others and overcome challenges by assuming best intentions and engaging direct communication
- Experience working with senior management collaborating across departments, up to and including c-level executives
- You build strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Experience driving items independently in an ambiguous, high-growth organization
- You have a working knowledge of contemporary collaboration and productivity tools - Google suite, Slack, Box and Microsoft Office
- You handle confidential information with discretion and sound judgment
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer