Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As a member of Remitly's Business Analytics Team, you will be integrated into our Revenue Management, Product, and Product Marketing teams, with a focus on US & Canada remittance markets. You will use your analytical skills to produce insights and identify business opportunities. Your work will be both broad and deep, working across the organization and within the Revenue Management group to guide and influence the business. You will report to the Manager of Business Analytics.
- Work across teams to collect data, provide market insights, and make recommendations accessible to non-technical team members.
- Investigate customer behavior and trends, generating insights on business opportunities.
- Develop dashboards and reports to track our performance.
- Work across multiple projects at once, with varying degrees of complexity.
- Form short-term and long-term relationships across cultures (e.g., cross-cultural research, community organizing, being in spaces where our customers live, work, and recreate).
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or social science field (Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Business, Finance, Sociology, Psychology, Public Policy, or related field).
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a Business Analyst or similar role.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research design methods.
- Experience using SQL, R or Python, and data visualization and related tools (e.g. Tableau, Sisense/Periscope).
- High proficiency in a second language spoken in one or more of the 160+ countries Remitly supports.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer