Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role
We're searching for a senior level Technical Program Manager to join Remitly's Threat Detection & Incident Response Team. As a member of Security, you will be an internal champion who works across Remitly's distributed landscape to educate and inform stakeholders about the D&R program and initiatives. You will drive development of new capabilities and help the program to continuously improve. You will communicate program goals and status to key cross-functional stakeholders and leadership and help to drive outcomes for Remitly and our customers.
You will report to our Director, D&R and partner with many internal stakeholders.
- Engage with multiple stakeholders to coordinate threat detection prioritization, visibility and capability planning.
- Establish credibility and maintain strong working relationships with partner teams (Security, Eng, IT, Legal, Audit, etc.)
- Lead the definition and reporting on relevant key metrics to track threat detection and response coverage and capability growth.
- Manage strategic initiatives, roadmaps and plans for the D&R team
- Drive improvements in processes and documentation for the D&R team
- 5+ years of technical program management experience in information security
- In depth working knowledge of at least one security domain (e.g. D&R, AppSec, CorpSec, etc)
- Experience with and understanding of trade-offs in information security
- Strong alignment to our mission and values
- Ability to partner effectively with leaders across the organization
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in a remote-first environment
- Preferred: exposure to cloud services like AWS
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer