At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
- Ensure adequate and the appropriate level of CS and Risk support capacity for assigned shifts, teams and initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Contribute to the development of and then execute operational initiatives and projects to ensure optimal staffing to help achieve Service Levels.
- Determine capacity requirements across vendors to align with monthly demand forecast
- Manage forecast models, analyze trends, manage forecast tools, and maintain accurate data
- Identify and contribute to the creation of new metrics, KPIs, reporting and monitoring to drive operational excellence.
- Actively nurture appropriate communication and feedback loops inside the team and throughout the company to leverage insights and learning to their fullest potential.
- Define, retrieve, and analyze large datasets using Excel, and other technologies to drive and define operational solutions and approaches
- Analyze current and historical work volumes and patterns, handle time, productivity trends/patterns and all future volume/work requirements to develop budget and volume/work forecasts
- Analyze workforce shrinkage, make recommendations regarding reduction and provides shrinkage targets and vacation allowances when required
- Manage a multiple channel or queue for multiple lines of business.
- Analyze intraday statistics, workforce performance, service levels and scheduling statistics to recommend courses of action in balancing service levels to business and agent/staff requirements
- Develop and maintain methods and procedures; actively identify business process excellence improvement opportunities, contributing to overall design and execution
- Maintain a detailed record of activities, actions and impacts; and prepare departmental reports for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly period
- Work and communicate effectively with Remitly's internal teams such as Marketing, Compliance, Fraud Product, Finance, Data Analytics, Engineering and Operations – as well as external teams such as a BPO
- Ability to drive high performance work teams
- Experience and understanding of staffing, queues, and performance measurements
- Proficiency with Excel
- Adept at managing multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to drive and effectively communicate change
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment. Tactful, flexible and people oriented.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to act and drive a sense of urgency to ensure both internal and external customers are served in a timely manner.
- Ability to motivate and lead through tactical leadership built from strategic vision.
- Strong ability to analyze contact trends and take appropriate action
- Must be available to work any shift any day