Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Our global Learning & Development (L&D) team is growing and looking for an L&D Coordinator to support execution, measurement, and continuous improvement of our L&D programs. You will be the program manager responsible for the creation and management of foundational L&D processes. Reporting to the Director, L&D, you will partner with our global People teams and will be an important contributor for the next generation of Remitly's growth. You will be based in Managua, Nicaragua.
- Collaborate with People and L&D team members to diagnose issues and design solutions to optimize team performance
- Manage scheduling and enrollment for facilitated and blended learning events
- Use data and analytical skills to report on program compliance and effectiveness
- Support the management and troubleshooting of company-wide Learning Management Systems
- Manage special L&D projects
- 1-3 years experience with L&D program management, project management, or related experience
- Demonstrated experience with the program management lifecycle and program management tools
- Demonstrated experience working with a global, distributed workforce
- Demonstrated experience working with one or more enterprise Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Data literacy and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience solving problems by thinking creatively and prototyping new ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast paced environment
- Strong alignment to our mission and values
Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.