Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.About the Role:You will work with other IT Support Specialist to support Remitly employees in a Hybrid environment, with some staff onsite and some offsite. You will setup hardware and create accounts for all incoming employees, and off-board exiting users. You will help manage in-office Audio/Video equipment, ZoomRooms, calendars, networking hardware and other daily IT support for on-site and offsite Employees. Keep servers updated and secured, manage mobile devices, procure new hardware with the support of your lead. You will report to the IT Lead.You Will:
- Provide onboarding and off-boarding of all new and exiting employees, setup employees hardware and provision accounts
- Support Global staff through a ticket system and other channels used by Helpdesk (Slack, email)
- Provide IT support resolving technology issues for all employees, while meeting service level agreements of HelpDesk
- Provide support of conference room and office audio/visual equipment (ZoomRooms, Google Meets)
- Provide support of in-office WiFi, Networking and other hardware (Aruba, Sonicwall)
- Participate in projects and meetings to help further improve our Hybrid working environment
- 2+ years of experience in IT
- Alignment with our values
- Collaboration and Partnership Skills
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organisation and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honourably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer