Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Remitly has grown rapidly and so has our catalog of employee productivity applications. We are looking for experienced program manager to create processes and standards for SaaS usage, and to lead rationalization, risk reduction, and cost savings in our existing portfolio.
We are looking for experience in IT governance, financial modeling, change management, and technical implementation of SaaS tools. You will work with teams across the company to understand their business processes, so you can help evaluate automation tools and create metrics to track their ROI. Knowledge of software engineering organization processes is particularly valuable.
You will stay up to date with new SaaS tools and trends, and partner with operational leaders to assess new areas of opportunity and integrate the newly developed templates and tools into day-to-day operations. You will manage the software intake process and handle escalations for user requests.
- Manage Remitly's SaaS portfolio, balancing productivity, cost and risk
- Develop a roadmap for employee productivity software
- Manage the software intake and onboarding process
- Develop and measure KPIs and financial metrics for our SaaS usage
- 5 years of experience in Program Management
- A passion for process improvement using technology
- Knowledge of financial modeling, budgeting and reporting practices
- Familiarity with business processes, particularly software engineering workflows
- Experience with change management practices
- Alignment with Remitly's mission and values
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer