As a B2B Associate supporting Remitly's operations in the Philippines, you will act as a liaison between Remilty and B2B CS teams and their customers responsible in resolving customer inquiries within contractual SLA and provide insights on how we can improve our products and services. You must excel as a self-starter and work well with cross-functional teams including but not limited to DEX, engineering, product team and account management. This position is based in Mandaluyong City, Philippines.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helps analyze and provide solutions to ongoing partner and/or system errors
- Serves as the point of contact for B2B client’s CS and/or customers related to processing errors, engineering concerns and reconciliation inquiries
- Contributes ideas and strategies to reduce partner processing errors and system errors to provide Best in class customer service experience
- Ensures the end-to-end resolution of escalated cases
- Handles escalated customer concerns related to disbursement issues, declined transactions and suspensions
- Helps in collating common trends and risks related to specific partners to be provided as feedback to our internal partners including but not limited to: areas to improve processing time and customer experience
- Contacts B2B client CS and/or customers and banking institutions to verify legitimate transactions.
- Identifies high risk transactions within the business portfolio.
- Communication to customers that have had their account systemically compromised
- Manage partner downtimes and document entries
- Own and handle as appropriate stale transactions and complaints
- You are focused on continuous improvement, believing that the issue is not resolved until the root cause has been addressed
- Coordinate with corporate team members to resolve escalated client and/or customer issues
- Promote the Remitly Cultural Values through both behavior and attitude, including being an advocate for team members
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office/Google Documents
- Has an inquisitive mind and proactively challenge the norms constructively
- At least 1 year BPO experience, 6 months experience handling financial accounts (Fintech/Money Transfer Service is an advantage)
- Must be willing to work on-site
- Must have an ISP with minimum 25 MBPS speed
- Must be amenable with shifting schedules
- Work well under pressure