Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. We are proud to have served millions of customers globally. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
Partnered with a new director of product working on one of our hardest customer-facing product challenges. We're looking for someone who loves practicing the craft through direct design work and is extraordinary in:
- UXR and prototyping
- Make a complex design and system challenge simple to the customer
- End-to-end design thinking
- Understanding and communicating trade-offs
- Design for a global product that requires localization
- Integrated business and design thinking
- Patient with getting the critical things correct, impatient about making progress.
The cultural values important to this role are Customer Centricity, Aim for the Stars, and Sweating the Details. This role is on-site or hybrid home/on-site in our London office. It reports to the VP of Consumer Product.
- Principal level end to end product mastery
- Expert level knowledge in all UX concepts
- Mastery of modern design technologies
- Ability to link personas, journey maps, qual and quant data
- Long-term strategic thinking about impacts multiple years into the future
- Proven success designing world class mobile experiences (both native app – iOS and Android, and responsive/adaptive designs in browser)
- Strength in engendering deep trust and transparency, building relationships and clearly communicating the work (visual, written, and oral) challenges, and tradeoffs
- Outstanding portfolio that shows a hands-on track record with a range of user-focused design solutions
- 7+ years of design experience
- Unlimited paid time off, subject to approval
- Great compensation package
- Health insurance
- Travel benefit
- Learn and development benefits
- 3000+ free online courses available
We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer