Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
You will drive analytical decisions for Paid digital. This includes campaign measurement and optimization for the channel, contributing directly to growth in acquisition at CAC guardrails. The role would also develop advanced analytics solutions for measuring efficiency and Return on investment for all channels and creating a budget optimization framework to acquire customers at lower CAC. You would also provide expertise on designing A/B tests and evaluating across all marketing channels and be a thought-partner and mentor to analysts and marketers.
- Develop at-scale solutions for measurement, digital audience targeting, hypothesis testing, and optimization using current research, machine learning algorithms, statistical and econometric modeling
- Build econometric models (MMM) for Remitly with support from data engineering and data product teams
- Measure Return on investment on marketing investment, determine spend range across the portfolio, identify proposed efficiency caps by channel, set budget amounts and inform acquisition forecasts
- Provide insights to marketing and finance teams, designing and evaluating experiments to move recommendations forward based on company goals
- Build dashboards in partnership with analysts to communicate performance metrics across markets and channels
- Navigate cross-functional stakeholders, provide data-driven and strategic thought partnership and communicate technical results to non-technical audiences
- Guide and train junior analytics team members with the ultimate objective of driving growth through the best Data Science solutions
- Advanced degree Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Economics or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in data science and machine learning, time-series data, multivariate analysis and causal inference.
- 5+ years of experience in statistical experimentation methods, such as A/B testing, experimental design, power analysis and non-parametric statistics.
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing science role with understanding of measurement and optimization best practices, applied econometric modeling for measuring marketing efficiency and optimize spend, and understanding of media attribution practices
- Understanding of incrementality experiments to validate model recommendations and gain insights on channel/publisher efficacy
- Experience in SQL ,statistical modeling platforms (Python, R), data modeling, machine learning algorithms, and data science techniques.
- Experience managing analytics projects from creation to delivery, including developing structured solutions
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details: The starting base pay for this position is typically $185,000-$210,000. In the U.S., Remitly Employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.