Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
We're searching for a systems analyst focused on HR systems to join Remitly's IT team, reporting to our Director, IT Enterprise Systems. This new role will help scale our global IT systems and strategy. You'll help build our IT platform to support HR processes to operate at scale, building a best in class tech stack and automations between systems to achieve it.
You'll accomplish this by partnering closely with the HR team and business stakeholders to drive decisions. Your important work will directly impact how we operate as a business to meet the needs of our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Build and configure our HR systems, including Workday, to meet the needs of our customers and internal stakeholders, including upstream and downstream integrations with other tools.
- Design and implement improvements to HR processes supporting core HCM, payroll, benefits, time tracking, compensation planning and others
- Improve audit and SOX controls procedures
- Create and lead processes, governance and discipline to help us scale
- 2+ years of HR systems experience, including at least 1 year with Workday
- 1+ years of system integration experience, including experience with middleware solutions such as Mulesoft, Boomi or Workato
- Strong alignment to our mission and values
- Worked with other technical teams to document and support business rules and system operating procedures
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer.