Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
About the Role:
As a Senior Manager, Marketing at Remitly, you have a senior role within the Marketing team and will help grow our brand awareness across the EMEA & APAC regions.
- Build our brand building strategy across the EMEA and APAC regions through integrated media campaigns, offline, and community marketing
- Test new marketing strategies to help us improve brand salience and increase long-term business value
- Oversee the team's creative strategy and production by partnering with our internal creative team and agency resources
- Partner with the wider Business Management, Marketing, and Analytics teams to collaborate on campaigns, measure the impact, and determine how to roll out any wins
- Manage a team, you will have an experienced team of 1 Marketing Lead and 4 creatives (3 visual designers, 1 copywriter) to work with.
- 7+ years of relevant advertising experience (agency or client side). Ideal candidate backgrounds could be Senior Marketing Managers or Senior Brand Managers. European language skills are bonus
- Experience with creative storytelling and media planning. You know what the right channels are based on customer insights and experience
- A data-driven approach. The ability to be strategic and develop comprehensive plans. You will have built brand awareness, know how to measure it, and communicate its value
- A commitment to improving by taking risks and you excel when taking on new challenges and enjoy learning from them
- Good knowledge of the wider brand advertising and marketing industry. You invest time in staying on top of the latest marketing trends, technologies, and practices.
- Unlimited paid time off, subject to approval
- Great compensation package
- Health insurance
- Commuter benefit
- Learn and development benefits (3000+ free online courses available)
- Corridor Travel Benefit Reimbursement.
We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer