Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
We're searching for a senior systems analyst focused on financial systems to join Remitly's IT team, reporting to our Director, IT Enterprise Systems. This new remote friendly role will help scale our global IT systems and strategy. You'll help build our IT platform to support finance processes to operate at scale, building a best in class tech stack and automations between systems to achieve it.
You'll accomplish this by partnering closely with the Finance team and business stakeholders to drive decisions. Your important work will directly impact how we operate as a business to meet the needs of our customers and internal stakeholders. #LI-Remote
- Build and configure our ERP system, NetSuite, to meet the needs of our customers and internal stakeholders, including upstream and downstream integrations with other tools.
- Develop and configure an improved procure-to-pay process and system(s) to meet it.
- Design and implement improvements to financial processes supporting budgeting, forecasting, FX management, travel/expense, billing and others
- Improve audit and SOX controls procedures
- Create and lead processes, governance and discipline to help us scale
- Strategically measure the ROI of our IT investments
- 5+ years of progressive ERP experience, including at least 3 years with NetSuite
- 3+ years working with P2P suites such as Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, Coupa, or Ariba
- 2+ years working with travel and expense tools such as Egencia, TripActions, Concur, or Expensify
- 2+ years working with integrating financial systems with HR tools such as Workday, PeopleSoft or Ultipro
- 1+ year working with tax software such as Avalara or Vertex
- 1+ year working with iPaaS solutions such as Boomi, Mulesoft, or Workato
- Strong alignment to our mission and values
- Deep expertise in Tech industry financial processes and designing systems to scale
- Ability to partner effectively with executives and managers
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details: The starting base salary range for this position is typically $120,000 - $150,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.