Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About The Role:
Team Remitly is a digital international money transfer company united through our mission - to tirelessly deliver on our promise to immigrants sending money across the world. We do this by providing immigrants and their families the most trusted financial service products on the planet.
The Treasury Operations analyst will have the skills needed to contribute to our ongoing efforts to build and deploy a secure, scalable and efficient global funding and cash management platform. You will help meet our customer promise while safeguarding customer and corporate assets, support ongoing payment process improvements and administrative support for company business growth initiatives.
- Oversee daily treasury funding initiation, execution and monitoring of payment activities including FX trade settlements
- Execution of FX trade settlement instructions, troubleshooting, and support
- Manage cash balances to ensure liquidity needs for daily funding operations
- User entitlement management monthly audits and reporting
- Support KYC and bank account opening requests
- Build and maintain banking relationships to ensure delivery of appropriate and cost-effective global banking services and support
- Ensure cash and treasury activities are compliant with regulatory guidelines and our internal policies
- Provide audit support for internal and external requests.
- We are looking for someone with 2+ years of solid global treasury operations and settlement experience in a multinational corporate setting
- Broad experience across banking platforms, treasury workstations and payments
- Experience in process documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or a related field
- Profession certification (CTP or CCM) a plus but not required.
- Unlimited paid time off, subject to approval
- Great compensation package
- Health insurance
- Commuter benefit
- Learn and development benefits (3000+ free online courses available)
- Corridor Travel Benefit Reimbursement
We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer