Seattle, WA, United StatesApply Now
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Remitly is looking for a bright and inventive Administrative Assistant to join our team. This is an opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing startup by providing seamless support to the business operations organization.
- Support team programs such as onboarding, diversity and intern programs
- Plan logistics for meetings and events of various sizes
- Collaborate closely with departmental Executive Business Partners (EBP) peers
- Special projects as assigned
- Coordinate international and domestic travel and related expense reports
- Suggest process improvements to make the team more efficient
- Provide back-up calendaring support
- You are comfortable working with senior management and collaborating across departments
- Ability to complete complex tasks quickly and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
- Strong alignment to our values
- You love to be autonomous and be part of a collaborative team
- You have 2+ years experience administrative experience as a project coordinator or administrative support
- You have a strong working knowledge of contemporary collaboration and productivity tools , Google suite of products, Slack, Box in addition to Microsoft Office
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $52,000-$65,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.