Data Analyst (Seattle or US Remote)
Seattle, WA, United StatesApply Now
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As a Data Analyst on the Customer Success team, you will report to the Analytics Manager, Customer Success, and help Remitly serve our customers. You'll immerse yourself in the customer experience, identify sources of customer friction, and develop quantitative insights. You'll partner with program managers, product managers, and other analysts to prioritize investments, and improve the associate experience and customer outcomes.
- Collaborate across support and product teams and develop a deep understand of customer friction, identify areas of opportunity and recommend remedies.
- Build data products and produce reports, analyzing drivers of trends and communicating your findings to a broad audience.
- Explain the methods behind your analyses and validate your results. Once you have data to support your ideas, you will use these findings to advocate for implementing your recommendations.
- Work across multiple projects at once, with varying degrees of complexity.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, business, or quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Statistics, or related field).
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a analytics or similar role.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Experience with a scripting language (e.g Python).
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) and data storytelling.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $80,000 - $100,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.