Content Marketing Intern- Seattle or US Remote
Seattle, WA, United StatesApply Now
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Content Marketing Intern to join our small-yet-mighty Content Marketing team. As a Content Marketing Intern, you will support the team in telling our story in a compelling, fresh, relevant way to audiences from many different countries and cultures. You will gain exposure to many facets of digital publishing and content marketing in a high-growth tech company.
- Publish approved content to Remitly’s content marketing channels
- Support essential content operations: editorial calendar, creative briefs, and more
- Help create test plans for content campaigns
- Submit content translation requests with our external vendors and freelancers
- Help with content audits
- Help report on content performance
- Monitor trends to bring fresh content ideas to planning sessions
- Write blog articles and social media copy
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with social media ecosystem, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube
- Experience with project management tools
- Strong interest in data-driven content marketing and content analytics
- Alignment with our mission and values
- A sensitivity and desire to understand multiple cultures and trends
- Experience with WordPress preferred
- Bilingual is preferred
- Remote location ok; must have ability to work in PST (Seattle) normal working hours
- Educational background in English, Journalism, Communications, Creative Writing, Digital Media or equivalent experience with an expected completion date in late 2023 or Spring 2024.
Compensation: The expected monthly salary for this role is $5k a month
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer